Azure Associate/Solution Architect
Experience: 2 to 5 years
This position requires to be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external
- Understand customer’s overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design, implementation architectures and solutions on Azure IAAS.
- Defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
- Help partners/Clients accelerate growth and consumption through solution-designed business and technical capabilities.
- Technical consultation and customized guidance throughout the presales process to learn the best way to position a Microsoft solution, and overcome the possible Customer’s objections
- Ensure and validate end to end solution design, hardware sizing, BOM creation, effort estimation and project planning
- Design Scope of Work, POC, response to RFPs.
- Drive multiple teams involved in the solution creation to build a synchronized and coherent response.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision-makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates. identified will be based on the above-said service levels.