Mobile Device Management Administrator – L2 Infrastructure Support
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Education: Any Degree/Diploma
Mandatory Skills: Maas360/MobileIron SME
1. Managing and implementation of MDM – MaaS 360
2. Administrator of MDM – MaaS 360
3. Mobile device enrolment and removal in MDM system Logging tickets with MDM OEM for any product issues and coordination till resolution. Coordination with Mobile device vendor in case of any device related issue. Troubleshooting issues related MDM agent on mobile device. Periodical review of tickets
4. Good technical troubleshooting, interpersonal skills.
5. Provide Tier 2 support for Messaging server related issues as required.
6. open to work in stretched shifts, 24X7 shift, odd working hours and weekends as per the work requirements.
7. Troubleshooting and implementing, the solution for global infrastructure.
8. Messaging Server & Client: Working knowledge of Outlook, troubleshoot NDR’s, Analyze the message header, Delegate permission, recovering deleted items, Outlook rules an Free/busy.
9. Proactive monitoring and administration: Any error observed during health check/reports, should be able to analyze the criticality and impact and resolve by implementing necessary solution. Analyze the server performance periodically, Share the reports and highlight issues.
10. remote monitoring and configuration (time zone, registry settings, carrier settings such as the APN) of the EUC Equipment and EUC Software over all network types (e.g., LAN, WAN and cellular networks);
11. logging and tracking EUC Device asset data;
12. backup and restoration of EUC Devices and data including providing automate scheduling and unattended operation of these activities;
13. monitoring security configuration and Software including malware, anti-virus prevention and management Software; and complete end-point-protection Software suites
14. configuration and implementation of enterprise device group policies;
15. monitoring and detection of EUC Devices including detection of Mobile Devices having been “jail-broken”, “rooted” or otherwise compromised;
16. ability to remotely delete – or “wipe” – Mobile Devices and delete specific files including the ability to wipe only Customer data and leave the Authorized User data intact;
17. GPS tracking and ‘breadcrumb’ mapping;
18. ability to whitelist and blacklist Applications URLs, websites, etc.; and
19. encrypting system level communications and messages between the EUC Device Management System and the EUC Devices.
20. Strict Adherence to use of the ticketing system for All incidents, changes and problems
21. Ability to Correlate Incidents trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes
22. Execute Monthly patch management research, reports and Implementation on system Infrastructure
23. good product and domain knowledge, capable of planning and executing critical tasks
independently, Strong trouble shooting skills.
24. Assisting department telephone coordinators and resolving Skype incidents and requests
25. Installs, tests, tunes, maintains, designs and documents supporting systems, utility programs, monitoring tools, etc.
26. Provides support with an emphasis on Internal SLA and commitments are met on time and with a high level of quality.