SCCM Administrator – L3
Positions: 1 No
Experience: 6 to 9 years
Education: Any Degree/Diploma
- Provide the End-User Computing (EUC) Services to support Customer's EUC Environment
- Managing and implementation of SCCM server 2012, 2016.
- Good technical troubleshooting, interpersonal skills.
- Provide support for SCCM server related issues as required.
- open to work in stretched shifts, 24X7 shift, odd working hours and weekends as per the work requirements.
- Provides direct technical support in Troubleshooting and implementing, the solution for global infrastructure.
- Assist Authorized Users with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of integration of workstations with the Active Directory services.
- Assist in developing and maintaining key policies and procedures needed to effectively support the EUC Environment
- Assist in current and future EUC projects to improve the End users experience
- Installation & Configuration SCCM 2012, 2016.
- Installation of Standalone Primary site and Distribution points.
- Managing & Troubleshooting skills on SCCM 2012 and 2016 Should have a deep knowledge in Software distribution.
- Patch Management using SCCM.
- handle test and release of applications and Patches using SCCM.
- set various access controls on the SCCM console Provide query and report against the client hardware and software inventory using a reporting tool, SQL or SCCM queries.
- Installed and Configured WSUS Servers for Microsoft Patches.
- SCCM Client-Side issue Troubleshooting
- MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) should be able to build, modify and capture custom windows 7 and 10
- Windows 10 operation system and migrating to Windows 10 from Windows 7.
- Windows image creation
- Windows PC image development and testing using tools such as SCCM 2012
- Provides support with an emphasis on Internal SLA and commitments are met on time and with a high level of quality.
- provide, as part of the EUC Device Management System, an electronic Software distribution system that effectively and efficiently distributes new Software to the EUC Devices including Desktop Devices located at Customer Sites and remotely connected Mobile Devices. In some cases, this may require alternative transport methods (for example, DVD, etc.) because of size of the package, the size of the target device population or timing constraints;
- provide an Applications "Store" for EUC Software for Mobile Devices enabling users to find, download and install EUC Software and mobile Applications;
- schedule Software distributions to minimize Authorized User disruption, and without Authorized User assistance and interaction, in order to support time-critical release upgrades, to deploy urgent patches, and to maintain current projects;
- perform Software distributions consistent with the configurations associated with Standard Products, as applicable, independent from the distribution media (for example, LAN/WAN, cellular network, physical media, etc.);
- employ an automated Software distribution solution that provides consistent and efficient Software deployments for Software Configuration Changes;
- wherever possible, install Software via an automated installation package without Authorized User interaction;
- provide Software distribution processes to support different Authorized User environments in an automated way (for example, Customer LAN and WAN, home offices, Authorized User working remotely, etc.)